Cardiff and Vale College ICAT - International Centre for Aerospace Training - EASA IR Part 147 approved centre

   
  Enhanced Learning Credits Enhanced Learning Credits  
       
 

If you are currently in the armed forces, or have left recently, you may be able to claim Enhanced Learning Credits to help you gain new skills and qualifications.

The Enhanced Learning Credits scheme has two tiers that can provide 80% of the course fee, up to a maximum of either 1000 or 2000. You are required to pay the remaining 20%.

To take advantage of this scheme you will need to take a formal proposal of the course you wish to study to your education officer.

Details of the scheme can be obtained by visiting the website www.enhancedlearningcredits.com or by talking to you education officer.

Using ELC to study with ICAT

You can obtain a formal proposal by filling our online form, by emailing us at info@part66.co.uk or telephoning 01446 719821.

We are an Authorised Training Provider, Provider Number 1419.

 

Enhanced Learning Credits
 
For more information on ELC click here
 
 
 
       
  Payments powered by WorldPay. We accept the following cards - Switch, Solo, VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, Electron and American Express  
  E-learning | Courses | Examinations | ICAT | IR Part-66 | Module orders | Contact | Your Order
Copyright © Peter Gill & Associates, All Rights Reserved. info@part66.co.uk
   
Career Development Loans Enhanced Learning Credits for HM Forces UK Civil Aviation Authority European Aviation Safety Agency